- (countable) Something small enough to escape casual notice.
- Note this fine detail in the lower left corner.
- We missed several important details in the contract.
- (uncountable) A profusion of details.
- This etching is full of fine detail
- Something considered trivial enough to ignore.
- I don"t concern myself with the details of accounting
- (plural details) A person"s name, address and other personal information.
- The arresting officer asked the suspect for his details.
- (military) a temporary unit
- (something considered trivial enough to ignore): technicality, trifle, triviality
- (personal information): particulars
- (military: temporary unit): contingent, detachment
6 letters in word "detail": A D E I L T.
Anagrams of detail:
Words found within detail:
ad adit ae ai aid aide ail ailed ait al ale alit alt at ate da dae dal dale dalet dali dalt date de deal dealt dei deil del deli delt delta di dial die diel diet dit dita dital dite ea eat ed edit eild el eld eliad elt et eta id ide idea ideal idle ilea it ita la lad lade laid lat late lated lati lea lead leat led lei let li lid lie lied lit lite lited ta tad tae taed tael tai tail tale tali te tea tead teal ted teil tel tela teld telia ti tid tidal tide tie tied til tilde tile tiled